Tuesday, September 12, 2006

About More Space

'Return Flight' . . . . . .Acrylic Watercolour


Since my last post on the 4th September 21 people have visited the site but no one has left a comment or sent me an email about anything.

This leaves me feeling a bit like I felt when I stood on this cliff top in Pembrokeshire one October, alone and wondering if there is any other life on the planet. Human life that is, because of course the ducks were there.

In reality though there were only, I think, five ducks flying home from who knows where that evening.

It was exceptionally quiet, almost no noise at all. Just a very soft hint of wind noise and the sound of gentle waves touching the shore below.

As the sun finally dropped lower the light faded and the sky reddened. Red sky at night, shepherd’s delight was the saying when I was a child. That was supposed to foretell bright sunny weather to follow next day. On this occasion at least it was right.

Well the sun is sinking in the painting above that I did from memory a few days later. Perhaps the sky will redden again and tomorrow will be filled with comments and emails. Who knows?

Till next week, take care.

Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home