Friday, November 17, 2006

Finding Time to Paint


Hello to all my readers! How are you both?

Well since I last wrote most of the garden has been tidied but that hasn’t left much time for painting nor sorting the almost 450 photographs I took whilst on holiday. The past week however has been mostly wet so some of the photos have been sorted.

The picture above is in fact two photographs stitched together and I think it will form the basis for a very good landscape painting. The main farmhouse will need to be changed somewhat with the extension behind being lost and the white farmhouse itself being modified to obtain more character without losing the general feel of the place.

With luck the change in the weather will hold so that I can get some paintings done. There is a good deal more to do in the garden but I will not be losing any sleep if it doesn’t get done now until the spring.

Till next time, take care.

Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home